As we all try to find our new normal, our office has resumed seeing patients who are fever -free and do not exhibit any symtoms or signs of COVID-19 infection. Keeping you safe is our utmost concern, not only during COVID-19, but during the time in which you are enrolled in a study. That committment has not changed. Protocols are in place to protect reseach subjects while gathering important scientific data so the advancement of medicine can continue.
If necessary, we will conduct phone call visits to monitor your safety and well being while enrolled in our clinical trial. If you need to be seen at the office protections have been put into place. Here is what you can expect:
- You will be asked to call/text the research staff when you are in the parking lot.
- You will be asked to wear a mask to your appointment.
- You will have your temperature taken and be asked a series of questions upon entering the office.
- In order to maintain social distancing, you will invited to our waiting room in a manner to keep interactions with others to a bare minimum.
- If you are symptom free, you will be escorted to an exam room which was cleaned thoroughly after the last patient exited.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. You can also send a message using the form to the right. We all look forward to being mask-free!
We are placing the highest priority on ensuring the safety of YOU, our research patients, and our staff as we face the realities of the tumultous times we are in.
Please know that Tidewater Clinical Research and our physician partners have established continuity plans so we can provide you the necessary research-related care during the coming months.
As we continue to monitor the developing COVID19 reality, we have opened up our "confidential inquiry" link (below) as an additional resource to answer any research-related questions you may have. All inquiries remain confidential.
As always, if you require an immediate response, please call our office. 757-471-3375